Taylors Service Center has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Delta, PA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Taylors Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Matt & Kelly Gilley, 01/03/2024
Brian always does a great job in diagnosing our vehicle needs and helping address and fix them quickly. Customer Service is what he does best. He always prioritizes his customer's needs and does it with the utmost integrity. We will only take our vehicles to Taylor's and cannot highly recommend them enough. If you want to know your vehicle is in good hands, with an honest, hardworking team, go to Taylor's!!